single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Caitlin Hixx

Caitlin Hixx

Female
25 years old
Houston, Texas, US
 
 
Hey Everyone, thank you for visiting my page. I have a fun, outgoing and bubbly personality, but take what I do very seriously. Modeling is my job and my passion. I love every bit of it and all of the wonderful people I have met so far. I have an excellent work ethic and attitude in everything I help create.  I always give 110% of my best to each and every shoot.

***I'm 100% natural! ***
I have no tattoos or any other body art. I have typical ear piercings that may be removed if needed.

I love fitness and I work out 5-6 times a week, even while traveling.  I eat a clean diet as well. I try to keep my body in tip top shape for every shoot and promo I do. I am currently the Spokes model for Octane Sports & Energy Fitness Drink. Feel free to contact me on any fitness and/or diet tips. For more information on Octane please visit: http://prosportnutrition.net/?a=634111624747812500

Please visit my new website for more photos at CaitlinHixx.com