single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Jill C

Jill C

Female
27 years old
Lyndhurst, New Jersey, US
 
 
 
About me
Hi my name is Jill I live near NYC I model glamour/commercial/bikini/implied/beauty/fitnes, I do not do nudes so please dont ask. I am open to new ideas, I love edgey and sexy...take a look at my "I love" pix. I do not shoot unless there is an MUA, I like my pictures to be professional.

I do paid work as well as TF if I like your work. Feel free to message me : ) I will do tear sheets, published work or anything that will benefit me. i am in school and I bertend so at the moment time is limited until summer.

I am mot looking to add photographers whos work itsnt something I like so please dont be offended. I like a certain style and professionalism. As time goes by everyone is allowed to be picky. I am also looking for new muas and hair stylists.