single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

KaziaThor

KaziaThor

Female
20 years old
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota, US
 
 
About me
Hello,
Name is KaZia. I am Asian American. Born and raise in Minnesota.
I'm petite model, but i can definitely work it in your camera.
You can expect the best from me, cause I do my best for/in every shoot.


Interested in Fashion, Glamor, Lingerie, and Swim wear.
Also interested in promotional work / Events.

Implied nude is selective.
Private area in your face kind of thing is NOT acceptable.

Makeup Wear, I say I can take on alot of make-up, so play it up.
I myself like the dramatic, bad, bold look.
FYI: I do have my makeup and hair done before I head out to a shoot, so no time is wasted.

I am willing to travel only if expenses are paid for.
Will definitely NOT accept any Erotic/Adult/AMATEUR work.