single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Lauren Maire Smith

Lauren Maire Smith
Female
20 years old
Costa Mesa, California, US
 
 
 
 
About me
Hi Everyone! My name is Lauren Maire Smith! I am 20 years young. I graduated from Esperanza High School with a 3.5 GPA. I have been an aspiring enertainer my whole life. Always wanting to be in front of the camera! I find nothing more enjoyable then modeling. I have done many modeling jobs for fun but I feel its time to make a career. I am very interested in acting. I have no experience but I am not camera shy. I am very easygoing, outgoing and have a fun personality! I am a great listener and quick learner. I am very hardworking as well. I am looking forward to an opportunity of a life time for me and you as well!
Thank You,
Lauren