single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Katarina Schoell

Katarina Schoell

Female
20 years old
Miami, Florida, US
 
 
 
About me

Hello everyone photographers, models, painters, make up artist, hair stylists, film producers in advanced thank you for visiting my page .. I have always been told I should try out modeling because I have the look and when I smile I can light up a room. I never really perused it because I was so busy with school and sports. But now I think its the right time and would like to see where it goes. When I was younger I did a little modeling for World of Kids and for 3 straight years modeled for a German magazine. I am eager to find out where modeling can take me because it is a beautiful form of art. I am a very athletic person and will try anything even if I have to get dirty. Ive been involved in junior Olympic swimming, snow boarding, equestrian my whole life and most recently tennis. I am currently a student in Miami and love every second of it. Without an education you can not succeed in life and be where you want to be.

Xoxo