single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Sexy Amanda Kay

Amanda Kay
Female
19 years old
Seattle, Washington, US
 
 
 
 
About me
Hi, my name is Amanda and thank you for taking the time to view my portfolio. smile

I am very motivated and passionate about modeling and everything that comes with it. I love what I do! I'm a little bit of sexy, a little bit of sweet, enthusiastic, friendly, open minded, and extremely reliable.
I am a mix of Japanese and Irish.

I'm Interested In Shooting
- Lingerie
- Bikini
- Glamour
- Implied
- Urban Fashion
- Magazines, print work, tear sheets, calenders etc.
- Fitness
- Beauty

I am focused on getting work that pays and helps me get my name out there!
Although, if I feel a TF shoot would be beneficial, I will be more than happy to discuss ideas with you. It never hurts to ask!
And yes, I will travel with expenses paid.
I look forward to working with many of you