single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Aja Lani

Aja Lani

Female
23 years old
Portland, Oregon, US
 
About me
BIO: Hi there, I'm Aja and I've been modeling for over a year. I'm a photography major and I've modeled a bit for friends in art school.

AVAILABILITY: I live in Portland and I ride a Vespa, so getting around town is easy but I can't really commute farther than the metro area. I prefer to get a ride from my photographer but I'll also commute by bus provided that my fare is paid for. I work 4-5 days a week but if given advance notice I can easily schedule time for a shoot.

NUDITY: I'm very open to doing nude work. I charge for nude photoshoots because this work is my only source of income. My prices are reasonable and I will TF* occasionally, depending on the shoot itself or the photographer.