single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Natalie Feriaa

Natalie Feriaa

Female
23 years old
Miami, Florida, US
 
 
About me
Focused on my future!!! God 1st and great family. Other than that trying out modeling, see where it takes me.. :)

**Best wishes to aLL**

Check me out at www.dynastyseries.com ..;)

*www.the305.com

*www.meetthadealer.com

Credits
*Special thank you to Cesar Varela LOVE his work, check out "Crooked Star"..

*Thank you to bikiniboy.sexylime.com: Natalie is just 23 and getting started in modeling. She’s a March birthday girl so save up your free dollar bills guys, so when we launch the Sexy Lime store you can chip in and buy her a couple of bikinis because we know she’d look hot in ‘em so we need to get them on her so we can share her amazing body in bikini with the rest of world! Natalie was born and raised in Miami (Yes!) and both of her parents are Cuban. Did I ever tell you how much I love mojitos? LOL! Anyway, Natalie is work out addict, we can tell, and loves spending time with her family and very satisfied with where she’s at in her career and life in general. She’s jumping into modeling to see where it can take her and find out what’s next for her in her journey and from what we can tell Natalie is going to be a hot commodity here in 2011!

*Also to http://www.anglohili.com ..>check out my BIO!! Thank you again