single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Kate Costello

Kate Costello

Female
23 years old
New York, New York, US
About me
My name is Kate Costello and I am an actress and model living in New York City. I was asked to join Model Service Agency but unfortunately I need new modeling shots before that can be done. In March I will be on the cover of Hex Halls a new book. I am doing all I can to get my career started!

Credits
FILM

You Can't Kill Stephen King (In Production) Lori (Lead) Loco Dawn Productions
Hawkins Hill Karla (Lead) Sesa Productions
She Feast Maggie The Maine Studios
The Substitutes Victim #1 The Maine Studios
Piano Lesson Hot Girl # 3 CollegeHumor.com
Baby Blues Olivia (Lead) Dir. Julia Saoud, NYFA
Home Sweet Home Woman (Lead) Dir. Giacamo Francia, NYFA
Dead Weight Clare (Lead) Dir. John Velasco, Marist College