single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

DT Redd

DT Redd

Female
20 years old
New York, New York, US
 
About me
Let me start by saying i am NOT perfect...I have stretch marks and two birth marks...As well as two tattoos and a belly ring.

Yes, i love meeting new people!! BUT, i am here to work! Meaning i do not wish to collect millions of friends that i will never speak to or work with. If i add you it means i want to work with you so when people add me i'll be thinking the same.

The Names DT Redd
I'm 20 Years Old and im currently in college.
I love being in front of the camera, it makes me happy.

For Shoots, i can do my own Hair & Makeup. If you'd rather have a Professional Hair Stylist or Makeup Artist i can arrange that too. I know a couple of highly skilled people.

http://twitter.com/msmarinyc