single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Jesse Ashley

Jesse Ashley

Female
21 years old
Hartford, Connecticut, US
 
 
About me
Hello there! My name is Jessica Ashley and I don't have a lot of experience in the modeling industry, but I would like to better my experience. I believe that I have a different look, which is very unique and represents a few different ethnicities. I am Filipino, Sicilian, Spanish, and Hawaiian. I have always wanted to model, and it has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl. I recently started shooting with photographers for fun, coming to realize that I could actually have a career in the industry of Modeling. My motive is you only live once, and ones only going to have this body for so long, why not do something with it? I would like to better my experience with the art of Modeling and expand my horizons of photographers willing to shoot me. My girlfriend got me started with setting me up with one photographer, Pat Nelson, and now I’m searching for other photographers willing to pay. I am recieving alot of offers to work on nudity but I am not interested in nudity at all. Hope you enjoy the pictures!