single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Kara

Kara44

Female
18 years old
Roanoke, Virginia, US
 
About me
Things you should know about me:

I am interested in shooting - FASHION, BEAUTY, GLAMOUR, EDITORIAL, PRINT, and RUNWAY
I really want to work in scenic and urban areas
I do not shoot nude or implied so please don't ask!
I am half Korean, half English
I travel to Washington D.C. frequently.
My dream is to one day go to Vegas for a fashion shoot.
I am a full-time student (Senior), I take my education very seriously
Traveling is one of my all time favorite things so feel free to contact me about a shoot in a cool location!
I love working and collaborating with people, if you have creative ideas do not hesitate to let me know what they are.

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/greengirl