single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Carmireli

Carmireli

Female
22 years old
Rochester, New York, US
 
 
About me
I was born in Puerto Rico and I'm an actress/singer and also a model. I've been singing and acting since I was 12. I have 3 tattoos, 2 on my hips and a huge one from my lower belly to my underarm on my right side of my body. I'm also very good with doing makeup. I'm looking forward to working with talented photographers who can help promote and that I can do the same for their work. 

                                         *ATTENTION*

PAID WORK ONLY AND VERY LIMITED TFP (UNLESS FOR PUBLICATION)

When contacting me I would love if you can send a:
-Description of the project including the intended use of photos, concept.
-Date, time, location and duration.
-Whether MUA/Hair Styling are provided or If I need to bring one.
-Wardrobe provided or if I need to bring my own.
-Compensation offered (tear sheet, hrly pay and/or flat rate, etc
-Copy of the release

Note* I will travel as long as expenses are paid for. I *ALWAYS* BRING SOMEONE WITH ME:D

ANDDD NOOO NUDESSS!!!

Twitter