single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Margarita Spatola

Margarita Spatola

Female
26 years old
STATEN ISLAND, New York, US
About me
Hello. My name is Margarita. Im from Staten Island. The Past year I have gotten into modeling.I have always been interested in the art of it . I am pretty open to various ideas. I see this as an artistic opportunity with the photographer to collaborate ideas and be apart of art. I love being a part of an idea and then seeing it through a picture. I have worked with wonderful photographers so far who made me a part of there creative artwork. I am looking to expand my portfolio. If and photographers/Designers are interested in collaborating let me know. I am focusing a lot on my Makeup business so If any photographers are interested in working with me I do not do anymore tf. Please contact me If interested in my rates.I am not interested in any nudes. Hope to work with you soon -Margarita =)