single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Christine Rose Elizabeth

Christine Rose Elizabeth

Female
20 years old
Newark, New Jersey, US
 
Hi!  My name is Christine Rose Elizabeth - I'm Filipino, Chinese, & Spanish.  I don't just model.  I have been a trained singer, dancer, and actress for several years now.  I have done live and recorded performances for each.  Currently, I'm a college student, so time is not bountiful.  I'm located about 20-30 minutes away from NYC and 1 hour and 30 minutes from Philly.  I do have my own means of transportation and a valid passport; I am willing to travel if the cost is reimbursed.  I am very easy to work with.  I am signed exclusively with the New Jersey Bikini Team and interested in paid offers to be approved by my manager.  As of right now, I'm doing very selected TF as I am a very busy girl and will only work with photographers if the outcome will benefit my portfolio.  I can do my own hair and makeup if there is no stylist or MUA available, although I do prefer to work with a full team present.  I did my own hair and makeup in most of my pictures currently uploaded here on MM, unless otherwise noted.  I am comfortable in my own skin and open to trying new things, but I absolutely do not do nude modeling.  I have no tattoos, but I do have my navel pierced.