single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

hot cj sparxx

cj sparxx

Female
25 years old
Orange, California, US
 
 
 
About me
hey guys! my name is cj sparxx and i am so happy to have your attention for just a moment! i am what i like to call a young professional model. meaning : i am a young and still learning model who seeks to portray a professional image! i love what i get to do at this point in my life and if i set up shoots or say i will call or email you, I DO! this is a buisness and my and your time is money! my personal info is as follows: i am 25 years of age and i have been modeling for the last 5 years. i love doing beautiful shoots with perfect hair and make-up, but as of late i am looking to expand and do some more edgy looks as well. i am comfortable in my own skin and work out and eat right daily to ensure that what you see in my pictures is what you get in person. i am outgoing, easy to work with and am always willing to go the extra mile to get the perfect shot! i just quite my day job and this is now my amazing new full time job. i am always available to travel as long as my travel is covered, for these types of shoots (unless nude) i do not ask for any further compensation. i also do alcohol and energy drink promos and promote at various clubs from roseville to modesto. i am looking for as many paid gigs as possible but would also do tfp for photographers with work as good, or better then mine. thanks for your time guys and please feel free to email me with any questions, big or small!

as an added bonus just so you guys know, you can get ahold of the real me anytime with any questions you may have during my live web chats everyday@
http://www.teaseumcams.com/performersprofile.php?id=CJSparxx