single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Victoria a Taylor

Victoria a Taylor

Female
27 years old
Las Vegas, Nevada, US
 
 
 
About Me.                                          
My names Victoria but a lot of people know me as Vickie6 (google me).
Im am a bi-racial model with the background of African American, German, English, Irish, Scottish.

Ive been modeling full time for 3 years now,... Off and On for 9 years.
I am VERY easy to work with, trust me! & I have a laid back, friendly, humble personality. You can ask me anything, I dont bite.
I am only doing Paid work right now with very selective trade work if I feel its something that would benefit my portfolio or career.
 
Model- is not who I am, I am a human being, It doesn't make up my entire life, it is simply one chapter of my life