single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Charlene Lemmers

Charlene Lemmers

Female
27 years old
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
 
 
 
About me
Because my partner is a photographer, we get in lots of "practise time" - because of this, I have become very accustomed to being in front of the camera and knowing how to work with shapes and composition, angles and how to get the most from lighting and makeup. I joined Model Mayhem to allow me to expand my folio and get to work with a range of photographers as well as exploring any work out there that may be posted on casting calls. I really would like to get more work and alot more experience and have some fun along the way. I am however, a serious and reliable model and am happy to work with photographers and makeup artists to allow them to be creative in shoots. Thus far though, all of the makeup in the shoots I have featured in has been done by myself, and I would also welcome this type of work if anyone is interested.