single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Miss Michelle Belle

MissMichelleBelle

Female
22 years old
Worcester, Massachusetts, US
About me
*__Hello, my name is Michelle and I am currently 21 years old and I live in Worcester, Massachusetts. I have just recently become really intrigued by the modeling industry but have always been a fan of fashion and modeling; and finally! I have gotten the courage to try and pursue a dream of mine. A lot has changed in the past few weeks! I have begun to do a number of shoots and I am really enjoying every second of it, and cannot wait to do more. I am interested in doing glamour shots, editorial, fashion and am open to all sorts of concepts as well. I am willing to do anything it takes in order to become successful in this business, so any information would be appreciated !! __*

__#! I have three tattoos (one down my left side, one on my right foot, and one on my lower back.) I'd be more than happy to have them airbrushed in order to fit the photographers needs. I also have my ears pierced (lobes, rook, and tragus.) I can also take them out if necessary.!#__