single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

El Sueno Espanol

El Sueno Espanol

Female
32 years old
Charlotte, North Carolina, US
 
 
Attention people:
Modeling is not my career! I am a full-time Veterinarian, modeling is merely my hobby. However, too many people (not including myself) are making money off my photos and not sharing the wealth, so I have decided to only do paid assignments. I will consider TFCD/TFP with a select few individuals if & ONLY if you are willing to provide me with edited images for galleries. Please contact me for my rates.

My modeling interests include: casual, fashion, glamour, athletic, fitness, lingerie, and swimwear.  In addition, I am interested in promotional opportunities, trade shows, web advertising, online magazines, and print work. I am NOT interested in any nude or adult work.
 
Credits
•    Fantasy Girl Calendar cover model - upcoming
•    Dream Curves Magazine - upcoming
•    Craze Magazine - upcoming
•    F.E.D.S. presents SWEETS Magazine – upcoming
•    2011 Dream the Impossible Dream Calendar - personal calendar
•    Stunnaz Magazine NFL preview edition - Winter 2010
•    FlavaGirl Magazine cover model – Issue #2 April 2010
•    Skin Tones Magazine – Issue #5 March 2010
•    Street Wize Magazine
•    Dope Magazine
•    Blakoke Entertainment Magazine
•    Philly Uncut Magazine
•    Calvin Richardson "A Woman's Gotta Have It" video 2009
•    Bettie Grind "Dammit I'm Fly" video 2009
•    Charlotte Vibe Single of the Month - July 2009
•    Hot Import Nights promotional model - Charlotte
•    DUB Car Show promotional model - Charlotte
•    Jean Addicts promotional model - Las Vegas
•    Christian Audigier tradeshow - Las Vegas