single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Harley Miller

Harley Miller

Female
27 years old
New York, New York, US
 
 
I am a professional full time model and actress, and am both agency and manager represented. While I consider NYC home, I travel for work all the time! I take my quality of work, punctuality, and preparation very seriously. That said, I love what I do and laugh at myself often. I am artistic, creative, and always up for a challenge. Many references and credits are available, so just ask!

I am extremely athletic, and am a serious runner! I ran a marathon in November 2010 with the time of 3:32:33, qualifying me for the Boston Marathon. I have two marathons scheduled for early 2011, and am constantly training. If you are looking for a model who is strong, extremely toned and beyond bikini/lingerie ready - I'm your girl!

I have a tattoo on my lower back of a Celtic knot, and the word "Harmony" in Celtic. So far it has not been an issue regarding modeling, and can be covered up with makeup. Besides the one tattoo, I am totally natural.