single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Whendy Fast

Whendy Fast

Female
25 years old
Los Angeles, California, US
 
About me
HI!

Im going to try to keep this very short and to the point (since it seems like most people dont even read the profile anymore, they just go strait to sending you a message, when it clearly states on your profile that you do not do that thing haha)

Let me start by saying, I have NEVER flaked on a shoot.  Flaking denotes unprofessionalism.  DO NOT book a shoot with me if you have no intention on showing up. Its rude, and unconsiderate. And you might make me cry... Pshhhh yeah right smile

I will only do TF* if i contact you first. OR if you are an EXCEPTIONAL photographer.  Please dont leave a message in my Tags about collaborating. I rarely check them and will probably miss it or not respond. BE BOLD! Send a message. What could possibly go wrong? wink

I cannot stress enough. DO NOT CONTACT ME OFFERING TF* FOR NUDE OR EROTIC NUDE WORK. PLEASE!! Give me a break... Thats downright insulting and sometimes, creepy! PS - I don't do nudes at all!! Sorry sad

MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/whendy