single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Stephanie Perez

Stephanie_Perez

Female
New York, New York, US
My name is Stephanie Perez I am a self- taught, young make up artist. I began experimenting with make-up in 2008. I am a very creative person and hard working. I absolutely love what I do and that is why I joined this site to help promote my work as well as meet new people I can work with. I enjoy challenges that will encourage me to learn, and test my abilities. I love playing with colors but I don't try to give people a whole different look I only try to enhance their natural beauty.

Goals: To obtain more knowledge in art of makeup design while applying my professional work ethic as a makeup artist. I am also striving to achieve in expanding my portfolio.