single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Jamie Angel Eyes

Jamie Angel Eyes

Female
28 years old
Fredericksburg, Virginia, US
 
 
 
 My name is Jamie Joncas, stage name, Angel Eyes. I am a freelance model along with working a variety of different promotions for about 3-4 staffing agencies. I enjoy water skiing the most. I belong on a local show ski team (LOW Ski Club) for 22 years this summer. I have done every type of water skiing there is (yes that's means I do wakeboarding, but it's boring compared to what I do). My ski team puts on 2 shows a year for the community to come out and watch. My other favorite thing to do is dance. I love going out with my girls and hitting the dancing floor all night long, I'm also starting to do some go go dancing in local clubs around my area in Fredericksburg VA. I will dance to any kind of music as it has a great up scale beat to it.

    As for my favorite car, I would have to say a '65 Camero though I did get to drive the actual Bubblebee, 2010 Camero SS, which fit me like a glove. I'm a full throttle chick, there is nothing better than clearing your mind and feeling the wind going full throttle on something fast. My dream custom car would be a '65 Camero painted in flaked purple. I would have white angel wings painted on the hood. Then I would add white feathers down the side of the car. And I would have "Angel Eyes" painted on the back.

    As far as what kind of guys I like, my number one would be humor. Must have a huge sense of humor to keep with me, I love to joke around, let loose, act goofy and have fun. I like guys that an active guy doesn't have play sports but does like to play fight with me. I might be tiny but I am mighty. I do not care for guys that are couch potatoes or only active at bars. I like guys who love to be outdoors and like to try new things. I am a tom boy at heart and love a guy who likes to go horseback riding, camping, fishing, 4-wheelers, etc… I like guys who take care of themselves but are not muscle heads who live at the gym. Muscle heads tend to think about themselves only and I treat my men like I want to be treated.