single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Love Marie

LoveMarie

Female
25 years old
New Haven, Connecticut, US
 
I'm Love Marie, an experienced model located in Connecticut. I've been doing modeling for about 2 years now & have just gone full-time while I'm going to college.

     E-mail me or message me and let's create some art! I have creativity in my modeling - I am very creative, open, and fun!

     I love what I do - being in front of the camera isn't a job it's a passion. I put all that I've got into every shoot.
 
I'm in the process of updating my credits. I will list all the photographers I have had the pleasure of working with.

Look for me on Playboy's Cyber Girls Club as a featured model of November. It was exciting to work with the Playboy organization. I am working with them on other projects as well