single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Emily Berkowitz


Emily Berkowitz

Female
19 years old
Yuba City, California, US
 
About me
Hi my name is Emily Jean here on MM. I have experience in runway modeling for bridal shows. I have been out of the modeling scene for a few years and want to get back into it. I am here to expand my portfolio and gain more experience in many different areas. I am fun to work with and not afraid to do images that would be considered outside the box. That being said, shooting nudes is not completely out of the picture for me, but there is nothing more disappointing than getting to a shoot and being told to take my clothes off.

I put a lot of energy into my work to get that perfect image that will tell the story. My rates are generally pretty reasonable, and I'm willing to TF/TFCD if the project sparks my interest!