single hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladiessingle hot ladies

Bernadette Montoya

Bernadette Montoya

Female
26 years old
Chico, California, US
 
 
About me
TF Work Is Saved For My Favorites :) Im 26 years old i live in Chico ca. Born in LA. I'm Spanish,Italian,and Irish.Im a City Turned Country Girl :) I love Photography in General. I love to Model,but also like to play Photographer (so I am Not a Flake ...i know the feeling of working with not sooo serious models).I currently take Photography classes. I have a huge imagination with stuff waiting to spill out. So def. looking for people to join in and share these ideas with.I Have Done Obviously Print Modeling,Runway,Cub Events, Easy Riders Bike Show and 3 Music Videos. I love shooting out doors or with props, studio of course is always fun.I like working with and Meeting Fun Down For Whatever Creative People.No Nudes!!! And yes I Can be Very Very Picky & Def My Biggest Critic :) I Am What I Am ...Im ME :) :) ...Lots Of Gas $ Traveling So if U Wanna Shoot Just Pay Up Some Gas $$$ ooOH & Having Pizza Around Always Makes Me Love You ;) ...Yay Currently West Coast Leather.com's Featured Model